What is the Z Transform?
This video explains the Z Transform for discrete time signals, and relates it to the Fourier Transform and Laplace Transform.
Related videos: (see http://www.iaincollings.com)
• Z Transform Example https://youtu.be/8fFnBAX8aeg
• Z Transform Region of Convergence Explained https://youtu.be/uq_qv3Spzbs
• How are the Fourier Series, Fourier Transform, DTFT, DFT, FFT, LT and ZT Related? https://youtu.be/2kMSLqAbLj4
• Laplace Transform Equation Explained https://youtu.be/F_XmgIryugU
• Laplace Transform Region of Convergence Explained https://youtu.be/SexBL1OlhhU
• Fourier Transform Equation Explained https://youtu.be/8V6Hi-kP9EE
For a full list of Videos and accompanying Summary Sheets, see the associated website: http://www.iaincollings.com
Wow, what a wonderful channel I’ve stumbled upon. Instant subscribe – please keep it up!
Is it physically practical to take n from minus infinity to infinity ? The closed form of the z transform in many cases is based on this assumption to calculate a closed form expression for geometric series
Wonder why they called it z transform and not v or y transform.
Does it means e^jw can express as Trigonometric functions?
Great video. Need some more videos for Digital Signal Processing.