Signup for the next social: https://www.dnacademy.com/social/
This is the May 22, 2020 coronavirus quarantine social session for domain name investors and entrepreneurs to learn, provide advice, socialize and smile.
Topics discussed on this social:
* Are you seeing more defaults in your domain name sales using payment plans?
* Trends in helping companies pick the best domain name for their brand
* What’s the best tool to track domain names through the expiration lifecycle?
* Why and how do registrars offer deep discounts on new and renewal registrations?
* What is “domain name tasting” and is it still something that happens today?
* Would you pay $1,000 for a curated list of great domain names, like you might from a financial advisor for stock or trade picks?
* What are the lessons learned from partnering with others to develop some of your domain names?
* Is it worth it to list names on a marketplace like Afternic or Dan if you’re losing your traffic to other domain names the marketplace recommends?
* And much more!
Listen at iTunes or your fav podcast app: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/dnacademy-domain-name-investing-podcast/id1323321478