There’s a new type of domain name that works on web3 and that can be bought and sold as an NFT token. Both Unstoppable Domains and ENS domains sell this new type of NFT domain.
This new breed of domain can be called by many different names but they all mean the same thing: NFT domains, web3 domains, blockchain domains, cryptodomains. These domains are created and sold by ENS (the Ethereum Name service), a non-profit organization that sells domain names ending in .eth, and by Unstoppable Domains, a private company that sells domain names ending in .crypto (and also in other endings like .wallet, .x, etc).
In this video I talk about how to make money with this new breed of domains. But this is not an opinion video — this a pure data-based video. I’ve analyzed all the big sales of web3 blockchain domains from the past 4 months both for cryptodomains ending .eth and for cryptodomains ending in .crypto.
For this analysis I have used 5 different criteria:
1) Number of characters in the expensive domains sold
2) Number of words in the expensive domains sold
3) Were those web3 domains a singular or a plural form of the term?
4) What type of word were those NFT domain names (a noun, an adjective, a verb…?)
5) Finally this was the most useful piece of information for NFT domain investors: the domain purchasing reasons. Why was the sale made? Why did that particular person paid a lot of money for a web3 NFT domain?
– TIMESTAMPS –
3:27 Best-selling NFT Domains by Number of characters
4:27 Best-selling NFT Domains by Number of words
5:30 Best-selling NFT Domains are Singular or Plural?
6:50 What word types are the best-selling NFT domains?
8:27 What reasons make people buy NFT domains for a lot of money?
Song: Elektronomia – Sky High
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds
Free Download/Stream: http://NCS.io/SkyHigh
#nfts #domain #domains