* Namesilo: https://coinsutra.com/goto/namesilo/
* NameCheap: https://coinsutra.com/go/Namecheap/
Do you know you can spend your Bitcoin to buy domain names or even hosting?
Now, there are many domain name services that accept Bitcoin as a payment.
In this video, I have highlighted two popular services which let you buy a domain name with bitcoin.
Namecheap and Namesilo
I have found Namesilo to be one of the cheapest domain name provider and something you should be using.
Here is how you can spend Bitcoin to buy a domain name:
1. Create an account on Namesilo
2. Click on Add funds
3. Enter the amount in USD that you wish to buy
4. Select Bitcoin as the payment method
5. Transfer the Bitcoin to the address provided
6. Use QR code to scan the bitcoin address, this will automatically add the required amount.
7. It would take 6 block confirmation for your funds to be added on Namesilo
Once this is done, your Namesilo account is topped up with the amount you entered initially. Now, you can spend the amount to buy a domain name or even any other services offered by Namesilo.
If you know of similar services that offer buying a domain name with Bitcoin, do let me know in the comment section below.
If you find this “domain buying with crypto” tutorial useful, do like and subscribe to the CoinSutra channel for more similar stuff.
Also, check out:
How to buy Web-hosting with Bitcoin: https://coinsutra.com/bitcoin-hosting-server/
And here are websites to spend bitcoin:
Bitrefill guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewqFXWZcQJw
GoDaddy renewal pricing sucks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9lcchpQZ4E