There are only 6 types of Domain Names that you should be using Domain Name Investments. Out of these 6 types choose which one you think is worth the most and we’ll see who is right. Only getting high dollar Domain Names Sales means you only make high value Domain Name Purchases. Make sure you know exactly what domain categories your Second Level Domain (SLD) falls into before you make any future purchases.
1. Generic Domain Names- ex. Apple.com, Rose.com, car.com
2. Exact Match Domain Names- ex. cloudcomputing.com, office supplies.com, luxuryskiresort.com
3. Brandable Domain Names- ex. Google.com, spotify.com, klitr.com
4. Acronym Domain Names- ex. hg.com, z.com, scc.com
5. Numeric Domain Names- 8855.com 33333.com 1234567.com
6. Alpha Numeric Domain Names- x3.com g20.com t2.com
The video may actually surprise you when you find what Alex Chung and I have learned. You can check out Alex Chung at AlexChung.com He is a DNAcademy Alumni and he has some great insights. If you would like to become a great domain name investor yourself I encourage you to take the first steps and join https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&v=zqQ-8auppMY&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dnacademy.com%2Fcourse%2Fwhat-is-a-keyword&redir_token=0p4ZqKoGwXEFJsq2Ktov8_FR3CJ8MTUyMzMzMTI2NUAxNTIzMjQ0ODY1
And if you mention this video you get a special discount when you sign up. If you don’t have the funds available but would like to join the class then buy me a cup of coffee and tell me about it here
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel, simply follow this link and don’t forget to click the notifications icon after you’ve signed up.
You can also find the video in it’s natural habitat here